Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Treasure My Fellow Gamers

I just wanted to write a quick post to all of you who have joined the blog or are following through other means in the last several months.  You are truly treasured!  I love hearing from other folks who play these silly games of ours, especially the folks firmly embroiled in creating things for old rule systems.  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Some have been crying out that the OSR has become something less as of late, but I heartily disagree.  My Google Reader page is chock full of goodness every single day from all the great old school blogs out there.  Sure, some have disappeared over time and some have gone commercial, so to speak, but that's how this thing called the internet rolls.  I just wanted to say thank you to those who thought what I was doing here was worthwhile enough to read or steal to use in your game.  I love monsters, so expect a lot more of those, and expect a lot more about my game world that you can mine for your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment