Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My World Map

So I mentioned before about a friend of mine who had a blog and created some things and then crashed and burned as soon as it seemed he was rolling.  Well, my world map is a direct result of this.  He gave me the ok to re-work and re-post any of his things I wanted to since he's still down and out.  So, I took the game world, Antediluvia, for my own.  I've re-worked the map and added quite a bit, and subtracted some.  Here it is, in huge jpeg format.

By the way, I found the original post where this map came from:  here.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If some of the print is too small, download it, view it in any photo viewing program, zoom in. It withstands the zoom well.

      Delete
  2. Those rivers don't make one lick of sense.

    ReplyDelete